So, you’ve decided to take the plunge into the world of cloud accounting….
At this stage it’s important to make sure you have an accountant with the know how to support you through the set up process and someone who is there to answer any queries you may have as you go.
Why Townend English?
1. We are a young, forward thinking and approachable firm of Chartered Accountants with a passion for technology and improving efficiency. We are more than just an online offering, we are first and foremost a firm of high street Chartered Accountants, working from modern offices in the beautiful market town of Pocklington. Client service is instilled in our work ethic and all work is carried out on site, as opposed to being outsourced to the other side of the world
2. We are Quickbooks online Platinum Proadvisors. This means we already have a critical mass of clients using the Quickbooks online software, and have a wealth of experience dealing with transitioning businesses, implementation and ongoing support
3. The team at Townend English are all fully trained Quickbooks online ProAdvisors meaning they fully understand how to implement Quickbooks efficiently and effectively to suit a client’s needs and requirements, be it implementing bespoke invoices, setting up reporting to monitor how products are selling, or helping clients to track projects
4. Given the volume of clients we have using Quickbooks online, we are entitled to bulk discounts on subscriptions which allows us to pass on savings to you
5. Our Cloud accounting service can be tailored into a package to suit you. We understand that no client is standard and no one size fits all. That’s why we tailor our services to suit you and your budget, from being a point of contact to give you a few pointers should you need it, to being a fully outsourced cloud accounting back office service provider.
6. We embrace technology, and are constantly looking for solutions to save you time and improve your financial efficiency. That’s why we’ve recently partnered with Receiptbank, being in our opinion the number one app for extracting key information from your receipts and invoices – all you need to do is take a photo of your invoice or receipt, and Receiptbank will automatically extract the supplier name, payment amount and VAT. This can then be seamlessly exported to Quickbooks online where you will also see a scanned copy of the invoice!
Please feel free to call anytime to discuss your Cloud accounting ambitions with a member of the team on 01759 305 989, or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org